With me having a Shaklee business and all, I figured it was high time to start reviewing some of the very products I actually use! I get questions all the time asking what I use and how I like it and what I use it for, so this way I can write it all out in one lovely place and then send it on to all you lovely readers.
Today I’m going to talk to you about Scour Off™. Think of this yummy smelling stuff as your every day “gunk” getter & “heavy duty” cleaner.
It’s a pink paste & smells like raspberry (they use raspberry oil in it to give it the yummy smell).
This handy little cleaner is perfect for those hard water build ups, nasty ovens, gunk that’s just stuck and making those sinks SHINE!
Here you can see a picture I took after I cleaned one of my oven top burners. Can you tell which one I used this stuff on?
I think it works best with a microfiber cloth. I use mine with that, a green scrubber pad or just any sponge I can find. Shaklee doesn’t recommend using it on glass or stainless steel because it *could* scratch it, although I’ve never scratched my faucets or taps while using it.
Here’s the low-down on it:
DETAILS: Here’s an exclusive scouring cleanser that sets a new standard. It’s a paste, so it doesn’t form dust clouds. It cleans stuck-on messes. It even cleans burnt-on food in your oven. And it doesn’t burn off your nose hairs in the process.
- Natural ingredients remove the toughest dried-on splatters and spills, burned-on grease, baked-on food, and sticky messes without hazardous chemicals or toxic fumes.
- Scour Off is made from natural mineral abrasives and biodegradable cleaning agents. It does not contain chlorine, bleach, or dye.
- Scour Off gently removes stains other cleansers can’t and is great for cleaning tubs, ovens, sinks, and tiles.
- It will even remove rust, and is great for cleaning these surfaces: copper, grout, cement, ceramic, and imitation marble.
- Wide-mouth jar makes it easy to use.
- Natural abrasives
- No harsh chemicals
- Biodegradable surfactants
- No phosphates
I really don’t use this stuff often because I have my Basic H2 that does an amazing job on almost everything. But for those tough jobs that need some extra oomph, this is your best friend.
I offer Scour Off as my FREE GIFT to you when you purchase the Get Clean Starter Kit!
That’s pretty much it. I know this isn’t some awesome post about twins, weight loss, or one of my amazing vlogs, but shoot, what Mom doesn’t love a great cleaning product that is safe for her kids/family AND is cost effective?!