It’s been just about a month since I posted last and to be honest, it feels really good.
Before our trip to Italy I had really been tossing around the idea of giving up on this blog thing. I didn’t feel connected to it like I used to be and I just wondered if it was a waste of time. Time that could be used with my family, on my new Shaklee business or even just on myself (gasp!).
But then something happened.
I was struggling with being a Mom and Wife and staying with all of it and I just wanted to write out my feelings to see if any of you had felt the same way or shoot – just to get it out!
I used a new product and got so excited and wanted to share it with all of you, because who doesn’t like telling people what they have found is freaking awesome?!
You get the point.
I was looking at blogging the wrong way. Somewhere in the last 3 years this blog went from a personal blog where I updated our family back in the States to a confused blogger that was just trying to fit in with the “cool” blogs to what it is now.
MY blog that shares MY daily struggles and joys as a Mom/Wife/Woman but also shares when I am passionate about something like my Shaklee business or my healthy living journey or even product reviews/posts to help pay the bills. I’m not a blogger who will turn down advertising for someone as long as I feel it benefits my readers or even benefits our pocket book without being in your face about it.
Know what I mean?
Anyway, I have a few posts on the horizon:
- A GroVia review for all of you cloth diapering mommas 🙂 (I must say, I am SO pleased compared to what they were 4 years ago!!)
- A FitBit Flex review for all you health nuts! (I’m on day 3 of it and I’m in love.)
- A little Italy recap so you can live through our vacation!
- Some Shaklee posts – everything from cleaning products that I’m obsessed about to the vitamins that have actually made my lashes grow double the size in the last 9 months!
- An update on Lucas with his speech delay.
- An update on the twins – they will be 14months old this weekend!!! aaah!
I’ve missed you all. I truly have.
Here’s to the start of a new journey – one that will truly show ME.