One of my sponsors had this for her post today and I thought it was great, so I’m playing along & adding a few of my own at the end…
1. I am proud of Cohen for tracing his name today after I wrote it out in bubble letters. He NEVER takes his time when it comes to coloring/writing – it’s always scribbles & make the biggest mess possible, so this was quite the achievement!
2. This weekend I will be doing my weekly grocery run depending on which day the hubs can help (I can’t reach in the basket anymore so he has to go with me), going to dinner at our favorite pub for some fish & chips and probably just relaxing!
3. A secret dream I have is to take my hubby on trip that I’ve planned instead of him doing it (since he is the best travel planner EVER).
4. I can’t handle the house being dirty for longer than a few days. I go insane.
5. The most annoying thing in the entire world is stupid people. I’ve said it before and I’m saying it again. Stupid people drive me NUTS!
6. The most relaxing thing in the entire world is the ocean!!! Oh my soul I want to live there one day.
7. I think everyone should think about their actions / words before they do / say things (although I’m totally guilty of not always doing this).
8. Something I struggle with on a daily basis is having a positive outlook on myself. (this isn’t an all-day event, just at random times in the day, but I have to work hard at keeping myself in check with my body image & self esteem)
9. If you want to make me smile just give me words of affirmation & support me.
10. My heart is overjoyed right now with how much I love & appreciate my husband.
Umm, how cute is my kid?!
(those of you who have been around, can you tell his tooth is getting better?! it’s no longer black but more of a tan/pink! yeah! – background on it – my little monkeys were jumping on the bed & he rammed his tooth into Lucas’ head causing it to bruise)
Don’t you like how his hat is too small so it’s squishing his eye??
ha ha ha
Two is Better than One
Nora started her blog to journey her new marriage between her and her husband. She writes about life as a young married couple, crafting & her journey to complete her list of goals.
Pop on over and tell her hello!
Facebook // Twitter // Blog