You guys. This pregnancy has me loving a few things in food land: Eggs, Veggies & Hot Corn Dip. So, clearly I had to share the recipe with you. If you follow me on Facebook, you’ll know that I had a craving for this dip at 930am one day and wasn’t able to make it because I didn’t have the ingredients. Thank you Pinterest. (original recipe found here) Well, I’ll have you know that I must now keep these ingredients on hand at all times because again, today, I wanted it yet didn’t have everything I needed. Epic fail.
Okay, enough blabbering, here it is folks. Enjoy.
Mayo, Corn, Chipotle Ground Red Pepper, Garlic Powder, Cheddar Cheese, Monterey Jack Cheese, Cilantro, Green Chiles, Green Onion & Tomato
Put all ingredients in oven safe dish.
(except for green onions, cilantro & tomato)
Mix together & cook at 350F for about 20 minutes.
Top with fresh ingredients (cilantro, tomato & green onion) and serve with tortilla chips.
That’s it – super easy & super yummy!
- 2 Cups shredded Cheddar Cheese ( I used mild)
- 1 Cup shredded Montery Jack
- ½ tsp. Chipotle Ground Pepper
- 1 small can (40z) diced Green Chilies, partially drained
- ½ Cup Mayo
- ½ tsp. Garlic Powder (or 1 clove fresh, minced)
- 1 bag (12oz) Frozen Sweet Corn (cooked)
- 1 small tomato - chopped
- 2 Tbsp Cilantro - chopped
- 2 Tbsp Green Onions, chopped
- Put shredded cheeses, seasonings, chilies & corn in oven proof dish.
- Mix ingredients well.
- Pop in oven for about 20 minutes, or until bubbly.
- Take out of oven & top with fresh ingredients: cilantro, green onion & tomato
- Enjoy & try not to eat the whole bowl by yourself.