Hello! If you’d like to see more recipes you can visit my Recipes page to find other meals.
Thanks for popping over to the nest! I’d love for you to let me know how you liked this!
A few days ago I posted that I was having some kabobs & Hawaiian rice for dinner and there seemed to be an interest in the recipe. Don’t you worry your little hearts, I thought of it far before you even asked for it. I snapped pictures away like a good little blogger and even measured out the ingredients for you instead of “winging” it like I typically do. You’re welcome. 🙂
ingredients (minus the rice)
chop up meat, veggies & pineapple – equal sizes
fry them all up until they are your desired tenderness
you know it’s a good recipe when there is crap all over the paper
mmmm…now add in all your yummy seasonings
tah-dah! you did it. and everyone else will love you for it.
- 2 Cups uncooked rice
- 1 can chunk pineapple
- deli ham (1/2 package) or ½ lb of ham
- 1 small green & red bell pepper / ½ of a large
- ½ vadalia/yellow onion
- 2 carrots
- 1 or 2 eggs
- 1 Tbsp. pineapple juice (reserved from can)
- 1 tsp ginger
- 2 Tbsp. Soy Sauce
- 2 Tbsp. Teriyaki
- 1 Tbsp. Molasses
- Cook rice according to directions.
- Chop up pineapple, peppers, onion, carrots and ham. Fry up in a tiny bit of oil. Cook until desired tenderness.
- Add rice to fruit/veggie/meat mixture.
- Add in seasonings – juice, ginger, soy, teriyaki & molasses. Stir.
- Fry up eggs, sprinkle with a little ginger. Add egg into rice mixture.
- Season to taste. I added just a tad more ginger, soy, teriyaki & juice.