Hello everyone. I feel like I have been absent the last few days – posting random stuff – nothing truly heartfelt, and well, this isn’t going to be heartfelt but it’s still a post that’s about my life. Because my life is SO interesting. 🙂
So here’s a fun story for you….
- I’m a Mom of 2 boys, 18 months & 33 months. Yes, they are 15 months apart and ALL boy.
- I am a leader of our base playgroup. I help out on Tuesdays (when my kids aren’t sick and I have a car that’s working) doing the circle time and I go on Thursday’s occasionally too.
- I’m signed up to start attending a Bible study on Wednesday mornings.
- I have this little blog that I spend lots of time on. Returning emails from you sweeties and reading everything YOU have to say.
- I, along with a fellow blog pal, are in the works of creating something so fantastic for the blog community. Be on the look out.
- I just opened up shop with blog designing. NOT “a” blog designer, just doing design elements. I already have 8 people on the books/just finished up – and I just made it official like a few days ago! Wow-zers!!! You guys are amazing!!
- So, if that doesn’t sound like a heck of a lot to have on your plate – why don’t you throw in that I just started watching a 6 month old baby boy to the mix.
-insert jaw drop here-
I know. It’s true. I’m crazy.
Today was day #1 and it went well! He was a little unsure at first, got a little sad face, but all it all it was a good day. Cohen was so adorable with him it made me want that 3rd even more! “Here baby, Cohen read books.” “Look baby, Cohen’s red car!” “It’s okay baby, no cry.”
I had to plan my time wisely today : waking up before the kids, being dressed & showered by 730am, checking emails & responding to them before baby came, and then throughout the day planning naps & eating schedules. My kiddos are on a pretty good routine so adding the baby in the mix made things a tad wonky but it’s all good. One thing I’ll have to get used to is a baby that doesn’t take forever long naps. My boys at that age took 2 or 3 naps that lasted 1.5-3hrs! This kiddo naps about 30minutes to an hour! Yikes-o!
So, if I am not responding to you as quickly as before, I am so very sorry. I’m a busy lady and I promise I still love you. Thanks so much for understanding!
If you are still reading, you need to enter my current give away because a new give away is in store tomorrow, and well, it’s a definite MUST enter!!